REFERRAL TERMS OF SERVICE
- A person can earn incentives for referring one or more users to the Xebra platform . These incentives may be of various types including but not restricted to the referral on Xebra, Xebra app store credits and direct payment. Type of incentive and when it will be given out will be predetermined but will be subject to it meeting all the conditions of the incentive scheme.
- A person can earn an incentive for referring other users if the referred first-time user enters the person’s specific referral code at the time of making paid subscription which complies with our Terms & Conditions.
- Referrals should only be shared with known personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referrals should not be shared or broadcasted on platforms or websites where there is no reasonable basis to believe that the recipients are personal friends.
- Abuse or fraudulent activities using the referral program for earning undeserved incentives are not allowed.
- Incentives earned via fraudulent activities are null and void. We reserve the right to suspend accounts and remove referral ability from a user’s account if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent. Further, all incentives earned and used via fraudulent activity shall be cancelled and charged retrospectively along with applicable taxes after the discovery.
- Xebra reserves the right to suspend or cancel the referral program as a whole or a user’s ability to participate in it at any time for any reason. The eligibility, requirements and rewards may also change at any time.
- Xebra may also update the terms of service of the referral program at any time. All usage of the referral program shall constitute consent to all such changes without contest. If the modified terms are not acceptable, discontinuing use of the referral program is the only available option.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims concerning the Services, you may contact us at support(at)xebra.in only